This course is designed for trained Java Eclipse developers who want to get an insight on working of OSGI, the underlying principle Architecture of Eclipse. The course also teaches one to leverage the outstanding features of the Dynamic Module System for Java, that has made OSGi setting the standard for embedded and desktop applications.
Goal of this Training
- Introduction to Core Principles of OSGI
- Understanding of Eclipse Equinox Project
- To build modular, dynamic and SO Systems in Java
- Strong knowledge of Java and a basic knowledge of XML.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of Eclipse Plugin Development would be useful.
- It is a 2 day program and extends upto 8hrs each.
- The format is 25% theory, 75% lab.
- Max 15Nos. per Class.