The Eclipse Modeling Framework Course explains how the generative component and runtime infrastructure of Eclipse Modeling Framework works. The course teaches the same by developing Views based on EMF showcasing its capabilities to support MDA and MDD.
This course is meant for Eclipse Developers (Team Members, Project Leads and Managers) with advanced programming knowledge in Java.
- Strong knowledge of Java and XML.
- Should have hands on developing Eclipse plugins.
- Knowledge of Modeling Tools like UML would be helpful.
- It is a 2 Day Program and extends unto 8hrs each day.
- The format is 70% Lab and 30% Theory.
- Max 15Nos per Class