The Graphical Editing Framework Course explains how to create 2D based Graphical UIs in Eclipse Projects. The course teaches the same by developing Views based on GEF showcasing its capabilities to support 2D based UI Creation.
This course is meant for Eclipse Developers (Team Members, Project Leads and Managers) with advanced programming knowledge in Java.
- Strong knowledge of Java and XML.
- Should have hands on developing Eclipse plugins.
- Knowledge of Modeling Tools like UML would be helpful.
- It is a 2 Day Program and extends unto 8hrs each day.
- The format is 60% Lab and 40% Theory.
- Max 15Nos per Class