This course is designed for developers who want to develop commercial applications for Eclipse or want to extend Eclipse or Eclipse-based products to meet specific requirements.
Goal of this Training
- Command of the basic development cycle in plugin development
- Use of APIs for the development of GUIS and for the integration of tools.
- Understanding of the Eclipse architecture and System as a Platform.
- Understanding of the Plugin development best practices.
- To be familiar with all relevant concepts and features of the Eclipse’s Rich Client Platform (RCP) and to be able to apply this knowledge to your GUI development needs.
- Strong knowledge of Java and a basic knowledge of XML.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of Design Patterns, Refactoring, and Unit Testing will be valuable but is not required.
- It is a 3 day program and extends upto 8hrs each.
- The format is 70% lab, 30% theory.
- Max 15Nos. per Class.